Thursday, August 12, 2010

Frosty Cake on Cake Plate

Hi! So just for the record, I TOTALLY know that nothing on this blog is cohesive. I think I am still just trying to figure out what works best for me. And secondly... I hope that no one thinks I am so narcissistic that people actually care about all the random thoughts in my head. I will eventually have some direction, I promise.

As today is Thursday, I am anxiously counting the minutes until Saturday. This weekend, if I am not too lazy, I really want to bake a cake. We have not even used our glorious Kitchen Aid mixer since we received it as a wedding gift! (thank you, O'dell Family!) I think that this is THE weekend to do it! But, it MUST have be fluffy and frosted and of course it MUST be served on one of my beloved cake plates. (even if only served to the Hubs)



Maybe this one?
Or this
one?

I love these cake plates so much:

(from the wedding)

2 comments:

  1. make a cake! my friend makes a mango chili lime cupcake with a lime frosting that is amazing. Pineapple upside-down cakes are fun, too. And I can't believe you haven't used your kitchen aide. Shame on you!

    ReplyDelete