Friday, January 14, 2011

Wedding Photobooth Backdrops

Another regret ( I swear I won't keep doing this!) about something we should have done for our wedding is the beloved Wedding Photobooth/Backdrop. We really were going to do it, but lost track of time for set up. The hubs really wanted the backdrop to be the inside of his 1981 Pontiac Trans Am, but I would have been fine with any of these pretty ones....


One of my favorites was this gorgeous wedding from the bride of Bash Events. Here is there wedding on Once Wed.


Another serious favorite, and super well done... from Chelsea at oh my Deer.
And NO ONE can compare to the amazing-ness of SmileBooth's from Ashley Meaders. She has some seriously amazing, creative talent. Wonder is she would want to trade places?
Oh Man, this wedding deserves an entire post about it. I can't even talk about how much I LOVE.

If I could turn back time, I would prob go for any of these amazing bedspreads from Urban Outfitters to use for a photobooth because I do remember thinking about every wedding purchase, " is this something that we can use again? How can I justify spending the money?".
CLICK HERE

We had a blast at Katie and Jen's wedding. Here are some of the silly pics:
http://brookeduthie.smugmug.com/Katieandjens/Portrait-Booth-kjm/101023Katie-Jens-WeddingBN/1114407744_S9D3s-M.jpg
http://brookeduthie.smugmug.com/Katieandjens/Portrait-Booth-kjm/101023Katie-Jens-WeddingBN/1114406885_LtQzJ-M.jpg
http://brookeduthie.smugmug.com/Katieandjens/Portrait-Booth-kjm/101023Katie-Jens-WeddingBN/1114406026_ox4SZ-M.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment