Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year


Well, I usually love to say goodbye to the year behind us. This year, saying goodbye to 2010, was a bit sad. It was a year FULL of amazing wonderful blessings. This year brought all our family together to celebrate our love in an amazing wedding in Big Sur this year. Friends had many healthy, beautiful babies, that I get to love whenever I can. Traveled to exciting new places; NYC, London, & Belize. We also traveled to enjoy family in Portland/ McMinnville, SoCal, & Florida. I really feel that 2010 was a great year in my life and I am now looking forward to 2011.

In 2011, I plan to ...

1.) Take a trip to Maui
2.) Travel on a train somewhere (commute to work doesn't count)
3.) Go out of my way to celebrate birthdays for friends
4.) Blog More
5.) Excersize more, eat better (cliche, I know)
6.) Focus on dancing and exploring other genres
7.) See as much live music as possible (or as much as can afford)
8.) SAVE money and plan towards a large purchase (like a house)
9.) Continue talking to other Big Sur brides and see where that leads.
10.) Love my husband and enjoy the time we have together before we start talking about babies.

11.) Oh and of course, not be so lazy and actually make the list of 10 above, a reality.

What are your resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. my resolution is to not let my craft crap take over the house!

    ReplyDelete