Sunday, March 20, 2011

My new favorite wedding.



When I started this blog, I was really coming down from the wedding planning high. I intend to someday blog about some of our wedding projects and experiences, but I have just been too damn lazy.

I did see this amazing wedding a few months ago and immediately feel in love. Of course, it was designed/coordinated by a bride that was featured on Once Wed as my other favorite wedding. Her new wedding planning business is called Barnwood & Birch. Her wedding was a major inspiration for ours.

I wish I could turn back time a little and go with this rustic, native American inspired theme. And check out the paper goods... are you kidding me? Perfection. And I have to say that dress is pretty fantastic. So fantastic, that I wore the same one. I love her belt and she opted for strapless! Love it. Check out the full spread at Style Me Pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment