Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Mobiles

The hubs and I watched Babies last night. It was an incredible movie, shot beautifuly. No narration, just documenting 4 babies from differnt axises. Completeley entertaining- it gave me the giggles the whole time. I noticed a common interest in all 4 families. They all had mobiles or hanging colors to stimulate the little pumpkins. I am compleltely surrounded by babies right now. It is so exciting to see my friends becoming mommies. If I weren't so lazy, I would make each and everyone of my friend's babies mobiles. They are so adorable! I pulled a few of my favorites to share/inspire. Image found here.

Can't find image host, so sorry!


I tend to lean towards rustic stuff, so of course, I love the banch. Image found here.

Full DIY turtorial here.


This last one deserves its own post. Image found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment