Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Burning Birthday

We are off to Burning Man tonight. Wish us luck! I am anxious and excited and everything in between. We have packed the car full of survival gear (20 gallons of water for 4 days), screen printed bandannas to gift, and costumes pieces are ready for the party....my birthday! What better way to celebrate the "Dirty 30" then to spend 5 days covered in Playa dust. It is ON!!



I really can not believe that I am going to be 30 years old tomorrow. Sheesh!


However, I will say, that I could not be happier. I am exactly where I want to be in my life and suddenly feeling like I have a little bit more clarity. I have the best husband in the whole world who loves me, supports me, makes me laugh, shops at places like Target or Marshalls every weekend with me, embraces my faults as "quirks", and is patient with my brattiness . Not to mention, he is the BEST daddy to Delilah- so he will for sure be a superstar father for our 'real' kids some day. I have the best angel baby lover punker doodle ever, Delilah and she brings me unconditional love and never ending joy everyday. I have the BEST friends in the world who listen, love, and understand me completely. I have a job that provides me with money to live in this wonderful city full of good food, good people, good music, good culture. I have remarkable relationships with my family who I appreciate more than words can describe. I pretty much have everything I could wish, pray, dream of for myself for my 30s. I think I am really set for the next decade.
Damn, that was a ton of commas.


Yay- for 30!! I choose this beautiful birthday cake to be mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment