Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Do you know ModCloth??

I didn't really know too much about ModCloth until a friend of mine left his job to take a recruiting role to help grow the business in San Francisco. They have some cute stuff... kinda F21/ Urban Outfitters/ Anthropologie-ish.

I couldn't help but look at some of the dresses and think how cute they would be for Bridesmaids dresses. My bridesmaids wore adorable JCrew dresses (not Jcrew bridesmaid). But... if I were in a wedding (doubtful that I will be again) I would LOVE to wear one of these adorable dresses. Ahh, if only I could plan a wedding all over again.



Or this one maybe for the bride


Or this one , just cause it is SO CUTE.



I wish I knew someone who was getting married that would let me be the "boss of them".



No comments:

Post a Comment