Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Cove




Nothing like watching a documentary with inspiring activist risking their lives to a cause to make you feel like the laziest bum in the world.


After staring at the red Netflix envelope sitting on the coffee table for over a week, I decided to take the plunge and watch. I was apprehensive about watching because I was worried about being able to handle my emotions. However, I walked away from the film with hope that these terrible slaughters will end soon. Don't get me wrong, I definitely shed a tear while smothering Delilah with cuddles. One of the best Documentaries I have ever seen, a stirring call to action against the slaughter of dolphins in Japan.


Not that it is much, but I sent a letter and donated.



I absolutely recommend the film! It scored 98% on Rotten Tomatoes and an Oscar in 2010 for Documentary Feature.


Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment