Friday, September 9, 2011

Main Dish

I have made this yummy dish a couple of times now and I still can't get enough of it. I am at work and went to reach for my leftovers, but alas, I have forgotten them. But I have Quinoa and Pesto on the brain so thought I would spead the good word.


Picture and Recipe found here.
 The tomatoes are by far the best best best part of the whole dish, so I absolutley reccomend full force with the tomatoes!

from my iPhone

 And another winning shot from the iPhone- kinda blurry (and totally under styled) the final ta-da moment...


1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Main Dish" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites chinese veg restaurant | dry fruits sweets

    ReplyDelete