Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Shower Inspiration- Billy Balls

I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately. Maybe because I have been dieting? Or maybe because I have been knee deep in work? For whatever the reason- I just haven't been very inspired lately. Or maybe what I am loving right now, just isn't really anything new or exciting. Which leads me to.... Billy Balls (Craspedia).

I think that Billy Balls will be a lovely touch for the twinsy baby shower which isn't until JULY!!!
I am just 'chomping at the bit' (something my mom's says) to get the ball rolling on decorating. So this little blog entry is a way to get some ideas out of my head. I am loving these little darling balls as an accent to any event, but I think they will need to be a MUST at the shower (did I mention it's not until July?)





Images found:
1.) My Fav and my Best
2.) Ruffled Blog
3.) Niche White
4.) Ruffled Blog

1 comment:

  1. Those are so springy. I'm no good at knitting - maybe I should just use the yarn for something like these? Yes. I should.

    ReplyDelete