Monday, November 29, 2010

It's that time again...



We are back after a week long excursion eating, drinking, laughing, and did I already say eating, in Oregon. We drove up stayed in Ashland on the way up to Portland and again on the way back from McMinnville. There was also alot of "This American Life" bumping. I would say that we had the best time, but really it was Ms. Delilah who benefited the most. She got to run wild and get all muddy on the Vineyard AND she got to sleep in the beds with us at the Hotels. Lucky dog, huh.


So this week, I am working on some major catch up on some Holiday projects I am working on and then... we will be decorating the place. Can't wait to get the tree! I will be posting all holiday love all month!
For the record... we had our Xmas tree ornaments stolen out of our garage last year (WHO THE F*%K DOES THAT??) So this year, the tree will be decorated in vintage , as in my old, as in from the early years, as in the 80s holiday ornaments. Including this one--- which says 1980 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment